Friday, December 5, 2008

Thank You


















These are the "Thank You" cards we've made for the folks who have wholeheartedly contributed to the kids Home. Those of you who have received it, I hope you'll like them.

It was quite a feat having to make 88 of them altogether, every piece handmade. Needless to say, I've 2 very efficient helpers - Hui Hui for the cutting of Ts, pasting of the snow flakes, tying of the ribbons and Eugene the T cutter! (Otherwise, I doubt I could get them ready in 2 weeks)

I had fun tho' they could get tedious.

Also, I can't help but to post as much pixs I could on this because Hui Hui took such liberty to shoot them as cute and adorable as she wanted it to be (albiet she was as sick as a pig at one point).
I was so excited on her shots when she sms-ed me last night to check my email, I was eager with a capital E to view them like kids who just can't wait to get to Toys r' Us. And indeed, she captured them well!

No comments: