Saturday, January 17, 2009

Nostalgic Love



Woo hoo, managed to get Hui Hui to take the pixs for the cards this time... she literally sent me a total of 90 over pixs! My God...!!! And obviously, I had so much trouble choosing which one as everyone was so pretty... anyway, enjoy!

This time I believe the cards given to her were a challenge because the color contrast were not that 'normal'... heh heh...
This piece is actually for V Day but it can also be used for Birthday wishes. I've made in based on a green background because I wanted it to have a nostalgic pretty. One won't believe where I flicked the velvet green ribbon. Heh heh... from a box of Crabtree & Evelyn packaging. Talk about recycle! It was all crumpled of course, so I had patiently ironed till perfection. Who would have thought yeah? *Grin*

No comments: