Monday, July 20, 2009

6 Thank Yous







Aren't they all one of the sweetest cards you have seen? Awww... I so like them that I told Ima if she doesn't like them, it is ok because I really don't mind keep it for myself!
I made Ima 25 Reasons I love you and she gave me RM50 and at that point of exchange no one had a change for that. So, I ended up owing her the difference.
The next day she texted me asking how many cards can I make as a
'thank you' card for her customers who have granted them their precious time to see her.
I told her 6 and the rest was history. So they say...
I wanted the cards to be neutral so it is easier for Ima to give it to a male or female customer so what better color than a baby blue. And I wanted it to be in a set of 6 some how, so I made them to look like they belonged to the same family! But since I hate monotony, I made every single card differently (in their own ways) yet still holding on to the theme... well... I sure love them if you don't.... *SMILE*

4 comments:

princess penelope said...

oooo love them all yang!!!!!... wow!!! u r sooo talented.....!!! how on earth u can make each of them soooo unique... best !! best!!!! sure my clients will love it!!!! heheehhehe..... boleh request lagi ka???? ehehhehe lambat la that courier mau sampai hehehehehe....

Wee-Leng said...

Hi Ima...thanks, glad u like it... what else u nak yang? Thank you cards lagi?

nasuha ahmad helmi said...

sO sweet, i like the cOlours!
i alsO starting tO make cards as a hObby,i hOpe i can learn sumthing frOm u!
have a nice day!

Wee-Leng said...

Thanks Nasuha and thanks for coming by... good luck on your card making!